How Can We Improve Your Bananas?
NTS has developed highly successful strategies for banana production. Contact us to learn how to regenerate your soil, increase plant health, reduce chemical reliance and boost your profitability.
- Pre-flowering foliar sprays to maximise bell formation and fruit-set.
- Precision Nutrition™ – Crop monitoring techniques that allow optimum fertiliser applications, resulting in less inputs and lower costs of production.
- Techniques to optimise fast-release fertilisers and reduce their harmful effects, e.g. high salt and/or acid content.
- Tips to boost plant health and minimise the use of chemical pesticides.
- Soil Therapy™ and Plant Therapy™ services backed up by qualified agronomists.
NPK plus chelated trace elements and natural plant growth promotants for broad-spectrum nutrition.
Amino chelated Ca and B. Excellent prior to bell formation, combined with Nutri-Kelp™, and when fast-calcium is required.
Use in pre-flowering sprays & ground applications for improved root health & beneficial microbe promotion.
Regular applications ensure optimum plant health and resilience.
High analysis liquid potassium. K-Rich™ is ideal for foliar fertilising potassium-hungry bananas during the fruit-fill stage.
Testimonials“We’ve had beautiful bananas ever since using Nutri-Life Tricho-Shield™. This was our first experience of putting into practice some of the things we had learnt at your course – onward and upward!”– Diane & Tony Coe, Northern NSW
Testimonials“It is the most exciting project we have ever had happen in our farming life. To have somebody care about our soil and follow up has been very helpful.”– Alick Beggs, Reedy Creek
Testimonials“I was simply astounded at the results. There was a massive fruit set … we harvested 250% more fruit than the previous season and fruit size was just as good as other years.”– Peter Cochrane, Cowra
Testimonials“Instead of the typical hard crust, the soil became moist and friable, and the smell was fantastic – I know there is a long way to go with this soil, but changes are already happening. Who would have thought I’d be seeing worms back in my soils again so soon!”– John Traill, Liverpool Plains
Testimonials“The trees were incredibly healthy and far more balanced than in previous seasons. There was less nitrogen sponsored wood growth resulting in a 75% reduction in pruning requirements and even the weed pressure has decreased significantly.”– Peter Cochrane