Nutrition Farming® Beef Pasture Guidelines
NTS has devised key Nutrition Farming® strategies for beef production that include:
- Cost-effective foliar sprays to optimise pasture performance and nutritional quality.
- Precision Nutrition™ – Crop monitoring techniques that allow optimum fertiliser applications, resulting in less inputs and lower costs of production.
- Techniques to optimise fast-release fertilisers, such as MAP, DAP, super and urea. These techniques reduce environmental issues such as leaching, without compromising production.
- Animal health products to maintain a high level of herd health, allowing optimum weight gain potential.
- Soil Therapy™ and Plant Therapy™ services backed up by qualified agronomists
High levels of Ca & P plus trace elements. Non-ionic, suitable for mixing with a range of inputs, e.g. sulfate-based trace elements.
A 10-10-10 NPK complete liquid fertiliser with chelated trace minerals and pasture growth promoters.
A nutritional supplement which contains humic acid – a substance linked to increased animal health and greater feed utilisation.
A balanced blend of chelated trace minerals with a potassium kick. Ideal to boost pasture trace elements, for optimum stock health.
Soluble fulvic acid powder for inclusion with foliar sprays to improve spray efficacy. Natural chelating agent and cell sensitiser.
Testimonials“The NTS Prescription Blend™ has cut my fertiliser costs in half. I tried for years to find a fertiliser that would last in our light soil. Every time we applied DAP or super and potash, the pasture would grow well for a short while and then fizzle out. The NTS approach is a big improvement.”– John Hensel, Avenue Range SA
Testimonials“The NTS program for our pasture has been very successful. The quality of pasture improved, it was very dense and the stock turned off very well. The stock are in good health and have been piled on the property this season. It is the most exciting project we have ever had happen in our farming life. To have somebody care about our soil and follow up has been very helpful.”– Alick Beggs, Reedy Creek
Testimonials“I have had the cattle grazing on the grass that was foliar sprayed and I have observed they have been eating for shorter periods of time before they get content to sit around for longer periods of time to chew their cud.”– Linda Murray, Peranga QLD
Testimonials“Instead of the typical hard crust, the soil became moist and friable, and the smell was fantastic – I know there is a long way to go with this soil, but changes are already happening. Who would have thought I’d be seeing worms back in my soils again so soon!”– John Traill, Liverpool Plains
Testimonials“The trees were incredibly healthy and far more balanced than in previous seasons. There was less nitrogen sponsored wood growth resulting in a 75% reduction in pruning requirements and even the weed pressure has decreased significantly.”– Peter Cochrane