Nutrition Farming® Canola Guidelines
NTS has developed highly successful strategies for canola production. Contact us to learn how to regenerate your soil, increase plant health, reduce chemical reliance and boost your profitability.
- Techniques to optimise fast-release fertilisers, such as MAP, DAP, ammonium sulfate and urea, to reduce problems such as lock-ups and leaching, and the harmful effects associated with high salt and/or acid content.
- Precision Nutrition™ – Crop monitoring techniques that allow optimum fertiliser applications, resulting in less inputs and lower costs of production.
- Premium liquid inject options that can be tailored to your soil type.
- Cost-effective foliar sprays to optimise performance of the current crop.
- Soil Therapy™ and Plant Therapy™ services backed up by qualified agronomists.
Use as a seed treatment to improve germination and early root vigour.
Nutritionally complete, premium liquid product for enhanced germination, soil life promotion and rapid crop establishment.
This high C complex provides a storage facility for N & P, making them less prone to leaching, and stimulates vigorous root systems.
Full suite of chelated trace elements with fulvic acid and kelp.
Convenient, cost-effective, liquid sulfur, nitrogen, trace elements and natural synergists.
Testimonials“Since we have adopted the low-cost NTS seeding fertility program our canola crop has seen a turn around. With the help of the best spring I can remember, we managed to produce a 24-bag canola crop on what looks like a 6-bag stubble. Stock do well on this stubble.”– Adrian Lawrie, Telowie
Testimonials“It is the most exciting project we have ever had happen in our farming life. To have somebody care about our soil and follow up has been very helpful.”– Alick Beggs, Reedy Creek
Testimonials“I was simply astounded at the results. There was a massive fruit set … we harvested 250% more fruit than the previous season and fruit size was just as good as other years.”– Peter Cochrane, Cowra
Testimonials“Instead of the typical hard crust, the soil became moist and friable, and the smell was fantastic – I know there is a long way to go with this soil, but changes are already happening. Who would have thought I’d be seeing worms back in my soils again so soon!”– John Traill, Liverpool Plains
Testimonials“I now believe that this is the first time I have seen genuinely healthy mango trees. These trees are now firing along with fantastic flushes even though they are still sitting in water. I just can’t believe it. I didn’t think it was possible.”– Robert Pucciarmati, Dundee Beach
Testimonials“The trees were incredibly healthy and far more balanced than in previous seasons. There was less nitrogen sponsored wood growth resulting in a 75% reduction in pruning requirements and even the weed pressure has decreased significantly.”– Peter Cochrane