How Can We Improve Your Oats?
NTS has developed highly successful strategies for oat production. Contact us to learn how to regenerate your soil, increase plant health, reduce chemical reliance and boost your profitability.
- Seed treatments – an extremely cost-effective method of optimising germination and early root vigour, as well as getting beneficial microbes into the root zone.
- Precision Nutrition™ – Crop monitoring techniques that allow optimum fertiliser applications, resulting in less inputs and lower costs of production.
- Techniques to optimise fast-release fertilisers, such as MAP, DAP, urea, to reduce problems such lock-ups, leaching and reducing harmful effects associated with high salt and/or acid content.
- Premium liquid inject options that can be tailored to your soil type.
- Cost-effective foliar sprays to optimise performance of the current crop.
- Soil Therapy™ and Plant Therapy™ services backed up by qualified agronomists
Use as a seed treatment to improve germination and early root vigour.
Nutritionally complete, premium liquid product for enhanced germination, soil life promotion & rapid establishment of oat crops.
Applied as a seed treatment or liquid inject, these mycorrhizal fungi provide a host of benefits to oat crops.
This high C complex provides a storage facility for nitrogen & phosphorus, making making them less prone to leaching.
Soluble calcium applied at tillering stage has shown to improve oat yield & quality. Also contains magnesium, boron & nitrogen.
Testimonials“We started using Seed-Start™ and Nutri-Life Platform® a couple of seasons ago on our forage oat seed at planting time. We were amazed at the speed of the root growth and the size of the root mass as the plant grew, the large fibrous roots spread rapidly and developed a lot of secondary branching. With this large root system, the crop was then able to hang on longer through any dry periods that eventually came along.”– Ron Caccianiga & Mel Farthing, NSW
Testimonials“It is the most exciting project we have ever had happen in our farming life. To have somebody care about our soil and follow up has been very helpful.”– Alick Beggs, Reedy Creek
Testimonials“I was simply astounded at the results. There was a massive fruit set … we harvested 250% more fruit than the previous season and fruit size was just as good as other years.”– Peter Cochrane, Cowra
Testimonials“Instead of the typical hard crust, the soil became moist and friable, and the smell was fantastic – I know there is a long way to go with this soil, but changes are already happening. Who would have thought I’d be seeing worms back in my soils again so soon!”– John Traill, Liverpool Plains
Testimonials“I now believe that this is the first time I have seen genuinely healthy mango trees. These trees are now firing along with fantastic flushes even though they are still sitting in water. I just can’t believe it. I didn’t think it was possible.”– Robert Pucciarmati, Dundee Beach
Testimonials“The trees were incredibly healthy and far more balanced than in previous seasons. There was less nitrogen sponsored wood growth resulting in a 75% reduction in pruning requirements and even the weed pressure has decreased significantly.”– Peter Cochrane