- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI.
- Fly Bye™ Fruit Fly Lure may be used as a monitoring tool in conjunction with routine spray programs.
- The product may also be used to detect the onset of the fruit fly season and to reduce the local fruit fly pressure.
- Integrate into fruit fly control programs on properties committed to pesticide-free farming techniques.
- Attracts and kills male flies when used as directed in a wet trap (not designed to be effective when applied to a cotton wick as no insecticide is present. Note: Flies will be attracted but not killed and are likely to escape from the trap).
APVMA Approval Number: 59531
Fly Bye™ Testimonial“When we used Fly Bye I could not put into words the relief we experienced. This is an amazing Australian product. We have never lost a fruit since it has been in place. We only have 2 trap stations per acre and we have near zero incidents of QLD Fruit Fly damage.”– Craig Zwetsloot, North Queensland
Fly Bye™ Testimonial“If you have a QLD Fruit Fly problem then I highly recommend you trial Fly Bye as an effective, poison-free and cost effective solution. We have had many pests, but Fly Bye really saved our crop.”– Craig Zwetsloot, North Queensland
General Testimonials“I wanted to pass on my compliments and thanks for the great customer service you provide... If there is ever a choice now between an alternative product supplier and NTS, I will now always go with you, due to your quality of product and excellent customer service.”– Bridie McLennan
General Testimonials“I was simply astounded at the results. There was a massive fruit set … we harvested 250% more fruit than the previous season and fruit size was just as good as other years.”– Peter Cochrane, Cowra
General Testimonials“Instead of the typical hard crust, the soil became moist and friable, and the smell was fantastic – I know there is a long way to go with this soil, but changes are already happening. Who would have thought I’d be seeing worms back in my soils again so soon!”– John Traill, Liverpool Plains
General Testimonials“I now believe that this is the first time I have seen genuinely healthy mango trees. These trees are now firing along with fantastic flushes even though they are still sitting in water. I just can’t believe it. I didn’t think it was possible.”– Robert Pucciarmati, Dundee Beach
General Testimonials“The trees were incredibly healthy and far more balanced than in previous seasons. There was less nitrogen sponsored wood growth resulting in a 75% reduction in pruning requirements and even the weed pressure has decreased significantly.”– Peter Cochrane