- ACO certified version available (one tonne minimum buy).
- Stabilise and enhance ammonium nitrogen and potassium availability.
- Increase soil CEC.
- Increase water retaining capacity.
- Can be combined directly with fertilisers.
- Reduce excess soil nutrient and heavy metal toxicity.
- Buffer excess sodium.
- Buffer soil acidity.
- Relieve ammonium toxicity in animals.
- Absorb problem liquids and odours in stockyards.
- Many handy uses around the farm and home, including odour absorption, stain removal and oil spill neutralisation.
- Paint smells can be absorbed with a cup of zeolite placed in the room.
- Zeolite makes a far better base material for swimming pool filtration systems than sand.
General Testimonials“It is the most exciting project we have ever had happen in our farming life. To have somebody care about our soil and follow up has been very helpful.”– Alick Beggs, Reedy Creek
General Testimonials“I was simply astounded at the results. There was a massive fruit set … we harvested 250% more fruit than the previous season and fruit size was just as good as other years.”– Peter Cochrane, Cowra
General Testimonials“Instead of the typical hard crust, the soil became moist and friable, and the smell was fantastic – I know there is a long way to go with this soil, but changes are already happening. Who would have thought I’d be seeing worms back in my soils again so soon!”– John Traill, Liverpool Plains
General Testimonials“I now believe that this is the first time I have seen genuinely healthy mango trees. These trees are now firing along with fantastic flushes even though they are still sitting in water. I just can’t believe it. I didn’t think it was possible.”– Robert Pucciarmati, Dundee Beach
General Testimonials“The trees were incredibly healthy and far more balanced than in previous seasons. There was less nitrogen sponsored wood growth resulting in a 75% reduction in pruning requirements and even the weed pressure has decreased significantly.”– Peter Cochrane