Sustainable Soils and Stock Health
Charismatic American nutrition consultant, Jerry Brunetti,
is internationally renowned for his presentations on holistic stock
health. Jerry is the founder and managing director of Agri-Dynamics,
Inc and he is a leading formulator of animal supplements, remedies
and biological fertilisers. In this stimulating four-hour seminar
Jerry debunks a series of nutrition myths and provides
invaluable practical guidelines for improved animal and soil
The Program Features:
- Rumen Ecology - Digestion is everything.
- The N Question - ‘True’ Protein vs ‘Funny’ Protein
- Acid/Alkaline Balance - A major issue.
- Mineral Nutrition - Macro- and micro-elements and stock health.
- Forage Diversity - Hedgerows, trees, herbs and perennials.
- Parasites - a farm, not an animal issue.
- The Fungi Factor - Moulds and mycotoxins.
- Understanding Illness - treating individual livestock ailments
- mastitis, reproduction problems, Pink Eye, scours, pneumonia, bloat,
milk fever, ketosis and footrot.
- Utilising Data - Interpreting forage tests.
- Soil Secrets - the principles of soil balance.
- Microbes - the soil foodweb.
- The Carbon Connection - humus building
- Enzymes - food - digestive and metabolic
Current Australian Retail Pricing - $29.95
Online purchasing currently unavailable. Contact Nutri-Tech Solutions direct.
Back to Education