- ACO certified version available (one tonne minimum buy).
- Nutri-Mate™ has a very high Cation Exchange Capacity with an associated ability for nutrient and moisture retention.
- Contains the highest organic carbon levels of any input. Organic carbon is the principle limiting factor in many soils.
- Organic carbon is the home base for beneficial micro-organisms.
- Delivers slow-release humic acid, at a price that equates to a few cents per litre.
- Improves moisture retention and subsequently assists in drought protection.
- Is a highly effective soil conditioner, largely due to its promotion of fungi which generate desirable crumb structure in the soil.
- Raw humates are a powerful fungi promotant. The amino acids and complex carbohydrates comprise perfect fungi food.
- Offers all of the many benefits of humic acids, but these materials are trickle-fed over a two-year release pattern.
Nutri-Mate Organic Humates™ Testimonial“Soil tests taken four years ago indicated we needed up to 4 tonnes/ha of lime. On NTS's recommendation, we applied a ratio of 1 part inoculated Nutri-Mate Organic Humates™ to 10 parts lime. Our latest soil tests are now showing luxury levels of calcium. The levels have increased more than mathematical calculation would indicate possible.”– Jeff Wiese, Bordertown
General Testimonials“It is the most exciting project we have ever had happen in our farming life. To have somebody care about our soil and follow up has been very helpful.”– Alick Beggs, Reedy Creek
General Testimonials“I was simply astounded at the results. There was a massive fruit set … we harvested 250% more fruit than the previous season and fruit size was just as good as other years.”– Peter Cochrane, Cowra
General Testimonials“Instead of the typical hard crust, the soil became moist and friable, and the smell was fantastic – I know there is a long way to go with this soil, but changes are already happening. Who would have thought I’d be seeing worms back in my soils again so soon!”– John Traill, Liverpool Plains
General Testimonials“I now believe that this is the first time I have seen genuinely healthy mango trees. These trees are now firing along with fantastic flushes even though they are still sitting in water. I just can’t believe it. I didn’t think it was possible.”– Robert Pucciarmati, Dundee Beach
General Testimonials“The trees were incredibly healthy and far more balanced than in previous seasons. There was less nitrogen sponsored wood growth resulting in a 75% reduction in pruning requirements and even the weed pressure has decreased significantly.”– Peter Cochrane