- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI.
- Offers all of the numerous benefits of humic acid in a slow-release form.
- Slow-release humic acid can help to stabilise inputs throughout the crop cycle.
- Offers soil structure improvement by promoting fungi to create a crumb structure for better water and oxygen intake and improved root penetration.
- Natural chelating and complexing agent to help magnify nutrient absorption.
- Can buffer the effects of excessive elements (particularly sodium), toxic chemicals and heavy metals.
- pH buffering capacity to help neutralise the problems associated with pH extremes.
- Features a CEC of 450 which aids in moisture and nutrient retention.
- Microbe friendly.
- Promote seed germination in a shorter time.
- Has an affinity for iron and can increase availability of this element in all soils.
- This product still retains the high levels of broad-spectrum minerals that were part of the ancient plants from which it was derived.
- Can be applied directly to the soil at any time to help buffer excesses or toxins or to promote soil life (fungi).
General Testimonials“It is the most exciting project we have ever had happen in our farming life. To have somebody care about our soil and follow up has been very helpful.”– Alick Beggs, Reedy Creek
General Testimonials“I was simply astounded at the results. There was a massive fruit set … we harvested 250% more fruit than the previous season and fruit size was just as good as other years.”– Peter Cochrane, Cowra
General Testimonials“Instead of the typical hard crust, the soil became moist and friable, and the smell was fantastic – I know there is a long way to go with this soil, but changes are already happening. Who would have thought I’d be seeing worms back in my soils again so soon!”– John Traill, Liverpool Plains
General Testimonials“I now believe that this is the first time I have seen genuinely healthy mango trees. These trees are now firing along with fantastic flushes even though they are still sitting in water. I just can’t believe it. I didn’t think it was possible.”– Robert Pucciarmati, Dundee Beach
General Testimonials“The trees were incredibly healthy and far more balanced than in previous seasons. There was less nitrogen sponsored wood growth resulting in a 75% reduction in pruning requirements and even the weed pressure has decreased significantly.”– Peter Cochrane