- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI (Restricted).
- Boron is complexed into a humate colloid to create a slow-release response.
- Boron increases calcium efficiency and like calcium, is involved in cell wall strength and is important for good root development.
- Boron plays a critical role during the pollination stage of the reproduction process and the presence or lack of this element at this time can dramatically influence yield.
- A 2 – 4 mm granule can be combined with any granular fertiliser mix to simplify application. Unlike traditional boron sources, this product can safely be used in planting blends.
General Testimonials“It is the most exciting project we have ever had happen in our farming life. To have somebody care about our soil and follow up has been very helpful.”– Alick Beggs, Reedy Creek
General Testimonials“I was simply astounded at the results. There was a massive fruit set … we harvested 250% more fruit than the previous season and fruit size was just as good as other years.”– Peter Cochrane, Cowra
General Testimonials“Instead of the typical hard crust, the soil became moist and friable, and the smell was fantastic – I know there is a long way to go with this soil, but changes are already happening. Who would have thought I’d be seeing worms back in my soils again so soon!”– John Traill, Liverpool Plains
General Testimonials“I now believe that this is the first time I have seen genuinely healthy mango trees. These trees are now firing along with fantastic flushes even though they are still sitting in water. I just can’t believe it. I didn’t think it was possible.”– Robert Pucciarmati, Dundee Beach
General Testimonials“The trees were incredibly healthy and far more balanced than in previous seasons. There was less nitrogen sponsored wood growth resulting in a 75% reduction in pruning requirements and even the weed pressure has decreased significantly.”– Peter Cochrane