Cloak™ Spray Oil
A spreader/sticker/synergist to improve foliar fertiliser
An organic blend of emulsified,
cold-pressed canola oil and highly penetrative Omega-3 fish oil.
Cloak™ is a high quality spreader/sticker synergist which can
improve the performance of all foliar fertilisers.
- Biological Farmers of Australia (BFA) Registered Product 456AI.
- Increased target penetration - the natural oils bond with the leaf surface,
magnifying the penetration of the spray.
- Drift reduction - the uniformity of droplet size reduces the very fine droplets
associated with drift.
- Odour reduction - the oil coats the spray droplet to minimise
evaporation of volatile compounds.
- Improved spreading
capacity - can be utilised to help overcome the problem of
beaded droplets on waxy surfaces. Instead, the spray is
evenly spread over the entire treated surface in a thin film.
- Rainfast enhancement - natural oil qualities ensure that
the spray is rainfast immediately after application.
- Increased systemic
response - the Omega-3 oil is highly penetrative, helping to
push foliar nutrients into the plant.
- Neutralising unsuitable spray conditions - drizzle, wind and dew should
not be such a problem.
- Ingredients in the Omega-3 fish oil appear to contribute to a plant health
response when using Cloak™.
Note: This product is not registered for use with agricultural chemicals including insecticides, herbicides and fungicides.
Click here for a detailed product
Back to Liquid Fertilisers