- The Brewstar 1000™ is best suited to brewing volumes of between min 400 L – 1000 L max. Multiple units can be employed when brewing larger volumes.
- The unit can be used as a transfer pump for many situations.
- Air is supplied by 2 venturis which create circular water movement.
- The pump kit comes complete with fittings that can be adapted to any brewing tank with a brew depth of less than 1 metre.
- The Brewstar 1000™ features a 100-micron mesh bag which can be used to capture fibrous residue from the brewing tank during dispatch to the spray tank/fertigation tank.
General Testimonials“I wanted to pass on my compliments and thanks for the great customer service you provide... If there is ever a choice now between an alternative product supplier and NTS, I will now always go with you, due to your quality of product and excellent customer service.”– Bridie McLennan
General Testimonials“I was simply astounded at the results. There was a massive fruit set … we harvested 250% more fruit than the previous season and fruit size was just as good as other years.”– Peter Cochrane, Cowra
General Testimonials“Instead of the typical hard crust, the soil became moist and friable, and the smell was fantastic – I know there is a long way to go with this soil, but changes are already happening. Who would have thought I’d be seeing worms back in my soils again so soon!”– John Traill, Liverpool Plains
General Testimonials“I now believe that this is the first time I have seen genuinely healthy mango trees. These trees are now firing along with fantastic flushes even though they are still sitting in water. I just can’t believe it. I didn’t think it was possible.”– Robert Pucciarmati, Dundee Beach
General Testimonials“The trees were incredibly healthy and far more balanced than in previous seasons. There was less nitrogen sponsored wood growth resulting in a 75% reduction in pruning requirements and even the weed pressure has decreased significantly.”– Peter Cochrane