The biological base of problem-free agriculture.
Huge numbers of Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi (AMF) (4 species) and Trichoderma (5 strains) together in one breakthrough blend. Root health is plant health and these organisms are the essence of healthy roots.
- Biological Farmers of Australia (BFA Approved)
- Builds humus - Glomalin produced by AMF generates 1/3 of the world's soil carbon.
- Can reduce fertiliser requirements through improved nutrient uptake.
- Boosts phosphate and zinc availability.
- Lifts calcium levels in plants.
- Improves bio-balance and associated plant resilience in the root zone.
- Serves as a synergist to improve nitrogen fixation.
Click here for a detailed product information sheet
Click here for a list of compatible/incompatible pesticides
Back to Microbial Products