Available for Sale in New Zealand Only.
calcium and phosphate, together in a single, high-analysis
product, is not normally a possibility. The non-ionic nature of
MMS products allows this highly productive combination.
A high-analysis source of micronised rock
phosphate combined in a free-flowing suspension with fulvic acid. Calcium and phosphate are the two
principle elements involved in photosynthesis and plant sugar
production but it is not normally possible to combine them in a
single fertiliser due to their incompatibility. Cal-Phos-Life™
represents a rare fusion of these two elements in a plant
- A rare and unique source of organic liquid phosphate with no excess of heavy metals.
- Also contains high levels of calcium. Calcium and phosphate are the governors of plant
health and high brix levels.
- Soluble calcium and phosphate are normally incompatible in ionic form, but not
in micronised, colloidal form.
- The combination of plant-available calcium and phosphate generates tremendous
energy in the soil.
- Cal-Phos-Life™ also contains a rich lode of trace elements, including good
levels of zinc.
- The mineral component can become plant available within days.
- Far more compatible with other inputs compared with MAP/DAP or calcium nitrate.
- Particularly applicable when nitrogen or phosphates are not required in conjunction
with calcium, i.e. MAP, DAP, calcium nitrate, etc.
- Easy convenient application.
Click here for a detailed product
To purchase this product, please contact NTS
Back to MMS - Micronised Mineral Suspensions