Calcium and magnesium are two of "The Big Four" elements which should be
maintained at luxury levels for maximum productivity.
A high-analysis source of micronised
dolomite combined in a free-flowing suspension with fulvic acid. Calcium and magnesium should both be
maintained at luxury levels for the full crop cycle. Often both
elements are deficient and in these instances CalMag-Life™ is
the perfect tool.
- More convenient and easier to apply than conventional dolomite.
- Can assist in achieving an "ideal" calcium/magnesium ratio in the root zone.
- Calcium is "the trucker of all minerals".
- Magnesium in the "chlorophyll key" to enhance photosynthesis.
- Also contains biological metabolites derived from beneficial soil micro-organisms.
- Applicable when nitrates or sulphates are not required (i.e. calcium nitrate or
- Most liquid calcium or magnesium sources have very limited compatibility in
fertigation or foliar programs. CalMag-Life™ is virtually
compatible with everything.
- Promotes the precision required to build luxury levels of calcium and magnesium in
the leaf. Calcium and magnesium are two of "The Big Four"
elements which should be maintained at luxury levels within
the plant. Plant levels of calcium and magnesium require
boosting in about 80% of leaf tissue analyses.
Click here for a detailed product
To purchase this product, please contact NTS
Back to MMS - Micronised Mineral Suspensions