- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI (Restricted).
- More convenient and easier to apply than conventional gypsum.
- A “fast food” source of calcium and sulfur.
- 25 L is equivalent to 1 tonne of gypsum (in terms of immediately available calcium).
- The tiny particle size ensures improved coverage and amplifies the soil conditioning and clay-busting capacity of gypsum.
- A sulfur-based protein builder for cereal crops and pasture.
- Ideal for growers seeking a natural source of calcium and sulfur.
- An efficient midseason supplement for sulfur-hungry crops like canola and root crops.
- A “spoon-feeding” option for light, sandy soils with poor retention of both calcium and sulfur.
- Useful in the management of high magnesium and sodium in the root zone.
General Testimonials“It is the most exciting project we have ever had happen in our farming life. To have somebody care about our soil and follow up has been very helpful.”– Alick Beggs, Reedy Creek
General Testimonials“I was simply astounded at the results. There was a massive fruit set … we harvested 250% more fruit than the previous season and fruit size was just as good as other years.”– Peter Cochrane, Cowra
General Testimonials“Instead of the typical hard crust, the soil became moist and friable, and the smell was fantastic – I know there is a long way to go with this soil, but changes are already happening. Who would have thought I’d be seeing worms back in my soils again so soon!”– John Traill, Liverpool Plains
General Testimonials“I now believe that this is the first time I have seen genuinely healthy mango trees. These trees are now firing along with fantastic flushes even though they are still sitting in water. I just can’t believe it. I didn’t think it was possible.”– Robert Pucciarmati, Dundee Beach
General Testimonials“The trees were incredibly healthy and far more balanced than in previous seasons. There was less nitrogen sponsored wood growth resulting in a 75% reduction in pruning requirements and even the weed pressure has decreased significantly.”– Peter Cochrane