The introduction of
the "clay buster" in liquid form allows ease of application and
more precision in placement.
A high-analysis source of micronised
natural gypsum combined in a free-flowing suspension with fulvic
acid. The soil conditioning capacity
of gypsum is dramatically magnified with the huge increase in
surface area associated with a tiny 5 micron particle size.
- More convenient and easier to apply than conventional gypsum.
- A "fast food" source of calcium and sulphur.
- 25 L is equivalent to 1 tonne of gypsum (in terms of immediately available calcium).
- The tiny particle size
ensures improved coverage and amplifies the soil
conditioning and clay-busting capacity of gypsum.
- A sulphur-based protein builder for cereal crops and pasture.
- Ideal for organic growers seeking a natural source of calcium and sulphur.
- An efficient midseason supplement for sulphur-hungry crops like canola and root crops.
- A "spoon-feeding" option for light, sandy soils with poor retention of both calcium
- Useful in the management of high magnesium and sodium in the root zone.
Click here for a detailed product
To purchase this product, please contact NTS
Back to MMS - Micronised Mineral Suspensions