- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI.
- Enhances crop quality.
- More convenient than limestone.
- A “fast food” source of calcium.
- Calcium is “the trucker” of nutrients – increasing calcium levels will also increase uptake of other elements.
- Ideal whenever a nitrogen free calcium boost is required.
- Lime-Life Organic™ is a “spoon feeding” option for light, sandy soils with poor retention of calcium.
- Calcium is considered one of the “Big Four” elements that should be maintained at luxury levels throughout the crop cycle.
- Calcium is required for cell strength and optimum plant health.
- Valuable in horticulture where constant use of NPK fertilisers may compromise calcium uptake.
Testimonials“It is the most exciting project we have ever had happen in our farming life. To have somebody care about our soil and follow up has been very helpful.”– Alick Beggs, Reedy Creek
Testimonials“I was simply astounded at the results. There was a massive fruit set … we harvested 250% more fruit than the previous season and fruit size was just as good as other years.”– Peter Cochrane, Cowra
Testimonials“Instead of the typical hard crust, the soil became moist and friable, and the smell was fantastic – I know there is a long way to go with this soil, but changes are already happening. Who would have thought I’d be seeing worms back in my soils again so soon!”– John Traill, Liverpool Plains
Testimonials“I now believe that this is the first time I have seen genuinely healthy mango trees. These trees are now firing along with fantastic flushes even though they are still sitting in water. I just can’t believe it. I didn’t think it was possible.”– Robert Pucciarmati, Dundee Beach
Testimonials“The trees were incredibly healthy and far more balanced than in previous seasons. There was less nitrogen sponsored wood growth resulting in a 75% reduction in pruning requirements and even the weed pressure has decreased significantly.”– Peter Cochrane