40% (approx.) pure
calcium, without the tag-ons, can be immensely valuable when calcium is deficient.
Calcium is the king of minerals.
A high-analysis source of micronised calcite combined in a
free-flowing suspension with fulvic acid. Calcium is the trucker of all minerals and
virtually all crops will benefit from a calcium supplement
during the crop phase.
- 20 L provides a soluble
"calcium kick" equivalent to 2 tonnes of limestone (based
upon the fact that limestone contains less than 5 kg of
soluble calcium per tonne).
- Enhances crop quality.
- More cost-effective per unit of soluble calcium than calcium nitrate.
- More convenient than limestone.
- A "fast food" source of calcium.
- Lime-Life™ promotes the
precision required to build calcium. Calcium is "The
Trucker" of nutrients and is one of "The Big Four" elements
- it should be maintained at luxury levels within the plant.
- Ideal whenever a nitrogen
free calcium boost is required.
- Lime-Life™ is a "spoon-feeding" option for light, sandy soils with poor
retention of calcium.
- Well suited to soils with excessive magnesium or potassium.
- Necessary in high-production horticulture where nitrogen and potassium
reduce the performance of calcium regardless of soil test
Click here for a detailed product
To purchase this product, please contact NTS
Back to MMS - Micronised Mineral Suspensions