- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI.
- Magnesium is the central ion in a chlorophyll molecule, making it essential for photosynthesis.
- Magnesium is a phosphate synergist.
- Magnesium is one of “The Big Four” elements which should always be maintained at luxury levels in the leaf for maximum yield and plant health.
- Contains more than twice as much magnesium than any of the soluble magnesium alternatives.
- Features a slow-release trickle, which feeds the plant for a longer period.
- To promote the precision required to build luxury levels of magnesium, i.e. elemental magnesium can be applied without unwanted sulfate or nitrate carriers.
Testimonials“It is the most exciting project we have ever had happen in our farming life. To have somebody care about our soil and follow up has been very helpful.”– Alick Beggs, Reedy Creek
Testimonials“I was simply astounded at the results. There was a massive fruit set … we harvested 250% more fruit than the previous season and fruit size was just as good as other years.”– Peter Cochrane, Cowra
Testimonials“Instead of the typical hard crust, the soil became moist and friable, and the smell was fantastic – I know there is a long way to go with this soil, but changes are already happening. Who would have thought I’d be seeing worms back in my soils again so soon!”– John Traill, Liverpool Plains
Testimonials“I now believe that this is the first time I have seen genuinely healthy mango trees. These trees are now firing along with fantastic flushes even though they are still sitting in water. I just can’t believe it. I didn’t think it was possible.”– Robert Pucciarmati, Dundee Beach
Testimonials“The trees were incredibly healthy and far more balanced than in previous seasons. There was less nitrogen sponsored wood growth resulting in a 75% reduction in pruning requirements and even the weed pressure has decreased significantly.”– Peter Cochrane