Zinc governs the production of auxins which, in turn, determine leaf size. The
leaf is, in effect, a solar panel, so the size is very
A high analysis source of micronised zinc
oxide combined in a free-flowing suspension with fulvic acid and Ascophyllum nodosum (Nutri-Kelp™).
Zinc-Life™ is specifically designed as a "starter zinc". Zinc
can provide the most cost-effective response of any trace
elements when used as a seed treatment. Kelp is also a
recognised seed promotant.
- Zinc affects the size of
plant leaves, which are the solar panels determining the
efficiency of photosynthesis. The larger the leaf, the
better the potential for energy production and the higher
the growth rates and yield possibility.
- Zinc-Life™ contains 65% (approx.) zinc as zinc oxide, micronised down to the
miniscule particle size of 0.1 microns.
- Zinc-Life™ also contains 10% (approx.) Nutri-Kelp™ - a mineral and hormone rich
seaweed-based promotant and germination booster.
- Features fulvic acid - a
seed starter, mineral dissolver and chelating agent with
renowned capacity for plant growth promotion.
- Also contains biological metabolites derived from beneficial soil micro-organisms.
- A cost effective seed treatment or for early foliar application in field crops and
- A high-analysis source of zinc in all situations (foliar or fertigation).
Click here for a detailed product
To purchase this product, please contact NTS
Back to MMS - Micronised Mineral Suspensions