How Can We Improve Your Oil Palms?
NTS has developed highly successful strategies for oil palm production. Contact us to learn how to regenerate your soil, increase plant health, reduce chemical reliance and boost your profitability.
- Microbial inoculants to boost root health and nutrient delivery.
- Precision Nutrition™ – crop monitoring techniques that allow optimum fertiliser applications, resulting in less inputs and lower costs of production.
- Techniques to optimise fast-release fertilisers and reduce their harmful effects i.e., high salt and/or acid content.
- Tips to boost tree health and minimise the use of chemical pesticides.
- Soil Therapy™ and Plant Therapy™ services backed up by qualified agronomists.
Mycorrhizal fungi inoculant – symbiotic plant fungi that provides an extended root network, for greater access to water & nutrients.
Excellent as seedling treatment or post-plant soil drench to reduce transplant shock and promote vigorous root & shoot growth.
NPK plus chelated trace elements and natural plant growth promotants for broad-spectrum nutrition.
Premium humic acid granule for use as a fertiliser, stabiliser, magnifier, growth promotant, soil life activator & soil conditioner.
Soluble calcium to improve yield and quality. Also contains Mg, B and a good amount of N for added performance.
Testimonials“I wanted to pass on my compliments and thanks for the great customer service you provide... If there is ever a choice now between an alternative product supplier and NTS, I will now always go with you, due to your quality of product and excellent customer service.”– Bridie McLennan
Testimonials“I was simply astounded at the results. There was a massive fruit set … we harvested 250% more fruit than the previous season and fruit size was just as good as other years.”– Peter Cochrane, Cowra
Testimonials“Instead of the typical hard crust, the soil became moist and friable, and the smell was fantastic – I know there is a long way to go with this soil, but changes are already happening. Who would have thought I’d be seeing worms back in my soils again so soon!”– John Traill, Liverpool Plains
Testimonials“The trees were incredibly healthy and far more balanced than in previous seasons. There was less nitrogen sponsored wood growth resulting in a 75% reduction in pruning requirements and even the weed pressure has decreased significantly.”– Peter Cochrane