- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI.
- Promotes more efficient photosynthesis, increasing sugar and mineral levels (brix) in all plants, particularly orchard and vine crops.
- Produces an armour-like protective layer in the outer cell wall, which can:
– Prevent lodging in cereal crops.
– Aid in the recovery of previously affected pathogen-damaged plants.
– Minimise the effects of manganese, aluminium and sodium toxicities.
– Improve plant growth, lifting yield and quality.
– Enhance reproduction, improve pollination and increase pollen fertility.
Photo-Finish™ Testimonial“Tony Barich – producer of Pennyfield, Wine – has found that Photo-Finish™ boosts colour of fruit, with growers 5 points higher on average for colour based on 3 well-timed sprays.”– John Norton, NTS Distributor
Photo-Finish™ Testimonial“One of my clients (avocado grower) using Photo-Finish™ has gotten great results in increasing frost resistance and decreasing salt burn.”– John Norton, NTS Distributor
General Testimonials“I wanted to pass on my compliments and thanks for the great customer service you provide... If there is ever a choice now between an alternative product supplier and NTS, I will now always go with you, due to your quality of product and excellent customer service.”– Bridie McLennan
General Testimonials“I was simply astounded at the results. There was a massive fruit set … we harvested 250% more fruit than the previous season and fruit size was just as good as other years.”– Peter Cochrane, Cowra
General Testimonials“Instead of the typical hard crust, the soil became moist and friable, and the smell was fantastic – I know there is a long way to go with this soil, but changes are already happening. Who would have thought I’d be seeing worms back in my soils again so soon!”– John Traill, Liverpool Plains
General Testimonials“I now believe that this is the first time I have seen genuinely healthy mango trees. These trees are now firing along with fantastic flushes even though they are still sitting in water. I just can’t believe it. I didn’t think it was possible.”– Robert Pucciarmati, Dundee Beach
General Testimonials“The trees were incredibly healthy and far more balanced than in previous seasons. There was less nitrogen sponsored wood growth resulting in a 75% reduction in pruning requirements and even the weed pressure has decreased significantly.”– Peter Cochrane