NTS nutri-tech Solutions
A high analysis source of calcium, magnesium and boron, complexed with fulvic acid and mannitol (derived from kelp).
- Calcium is the trucker of all minerals and it governs cell strength and cell division.
- Magnesium is the life blood of chlorophyll and it is a phosphate synergist.
- Boron is critical for reproduction and it is a calcium synergist.
- Trio (CMB) Fertigate™ also contains 15.2% (approx.) nitrogen and features the multiple benefits of kelp and fulvic acid.
“I wanted to pass on my compliments and thanks for the great customer service you provide... If there is ever a choice now between an alternative product supplier and NTS, I will now always go with you, due to your quality of product and excellent customer service.”
– Bridie McLennan
“I was simply astounded at the results. There was a massive fruit set … we harvested 250% more fruit than the previous season and fruit size was just as good as other years.”
– Peter Cochrane, Cowra
“Instead of the typical hard crust, the soil became moist and friable, and the smell was fantastic – I know there is a long way to go with this soil, but changes are already happening. Who would have thought I’d be seeing worms back in my soils again so soon!”
– John Traill, Liverpool Plains
“I now believe that this is the first time I have seen genuinely healthy mango trees. These trees are now firing along with fantastic flushes even though they are still sitting in water. I just can’t believe it. I didn’t think it was possible.”
– Robert Pucciarmati, Dundee Beach
“The trees were incredibly healthy and far more balanced than in previous seasons. There was less nitrogen sponsored wood growth resulting in a 75% reduction in pruning requirements and even the weed pressure has decreased significantly.”
– Peter Cochrane