- The kit can be attached to any appropriate pump (suitable supplier listed on reverse).
- This unit can then be used for brewing volumes from min 400 litres to 2500 litres max.
- The Brewstar 2500 Assembly™ delivers dissolved oxygen more efficiently than most other brewing apparatus on the market and far more cost-effectively.
- Agitation is supplied via a centrifugal pump (sold separately) capable of pumping 300 litres per minute – it is important to provide agitation to the brewing solution to prevent “dead-spots” from occurring in the tank.
- Heating is supplied from elements that are housed within the recommended pump and the temperature is monitored with a supplied thermometer.
- Aeration is supplied by four venturi ports that are located at the end of the 50 mm (2”) flex coil outlet hose.
- This unit features a bypass system that allows the user to fill spray rigs from the brewing unit without having to stop the aeration of the brew mix.
- Materials with poor solubility like potassium sulfate and boron products can be rapidly dissolved in the heated, agitated environment of the Brewstar 2500 Assembly™.
General Testimonials“I wanted to pass on my compliments and thanks for the great customer service you provide... If there is ever a choice now between an alternative product supplier and NTS, I will now always go with you, due to your quality of product and excellent customer service.”– Bridie McLennan
General Testimonials“I was simply astounded at the results. There was a massive fruit set … we harvested 250% more fruit than the previous season and fruit size was just as good as other years.”– Peter Cochrane, Cowra
General Testimonials“Instead of the typical hard crust, the soil became moist and friable, and the smell was fantastic – I know there is a long way to go with this soil, but changes are already happening. Who would have thought I’d be seeing worms back in my soils again so soon!”– John Traill, Liverpool Plains
General Testimonials“I now believe that this is the first time I have seen genuinely healthy mango trees. These trees are now firing along with fantastic flushes even though they are still sitting in water. I just can’t believe it. I didn’t think it was possible.”– Robert Pucciarmati, Dundee Beach
General Testimonials“The trees were incredibly healthy and far more balanced than in previous seasons. There was less nitrogen sponsored wood growth resulting in a 75% reduction in pruning requirements and even the weed pressure has decreased significantly.”– Peter Cochrane