- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI (Restricted).
- More convenient and easier to apply than conventional dolomite.
- Calcium is “the trucker of all minerals”.
- Applicable when nitrates or sulfates are not required (i.e. calcium nitrate or magnesium sulfate).
- Most liquid calcium or magnesium sources have very limited compatibility in fertigation or foliar programs. CalMag-Life Organic™ is virtually compatible with everything.
- Promotes the precision required to build luxury levels of calcium and magnesium in the leaf. Calcium and magnesium are two of “The Big Four” elements which should be maintained at luxury levels within the plant. Plant levels of calcium and magnesium require boosting in about 80% of leaf tissue analyses.
General Testimonials“I wanted to pass on my compliments and thanks for the great customer service you provide... If there is ever a choice now between an alternative product supplier and NTS, I will now always go with you, due to your quality of product and excellent customer service.”– Bridie McLennan
General Testimonials“I was simply astounded at the results. There was a massive fruit set … we harvested 250% more fruit than the previous season and fruit size was just as good as other years.”– Peter Cochrane, Cowra
General Testimonials“Instead of the typical hard crust, the soil became moist and friable, and the smell was fantastic – I know there is a long way to go with this soil, but changes are already happening. Who would have thought I’d be seeing worms back in my soils again so soon!”– John Traill, Liverpool Plains
General Testimonials“I now believe that this is the first time I have seen genuinely healthy mango trees. These trees are now firing along with fantastic flushes even though they are still sitting in water. I just can’t believe it. I didn’t think it was possible.”– Robert Pucciarmati, Dundee Beach
General Testimonials“The trees were incredibly healthy and far more balanced than in previous seasons. There was less nitrogen sponsored wood growth resulting in a 75% reduction in pruning requirements and even the weed pressure has decreased significantly.”– Peter Cochrane